Aug 5, 2011

Gencon Revenge!


So, because of family requirements, I had to forgo my annual Gencon trip. D'oh!

The buddy I usually go with, of course, is there having a good time. He even bought me a new Deathwatch book. Sweet!

How, then, do I repay him? Through sweet sweet revenge.

I stopped by his condo, snapped a picture of his new Jeep in his driveway, photoshopped in a busted window, then posted to Facebook with "What happened?!"

I could only handle a couple of minute of his anger via cellphone (he thought it was his neighbor, for good reason) until I fessed up. Oh well, call me weak.


Crom, grant me this one request. Grant me REVENGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting to the Digital Orc! Be sure to pick up a copy of one of my old-school modules available at RPGNow.com!