Jan 1, 2013

Digital Orc Picture Challenge


I'd like to extend best wishes for a great 2013 to all my readers and to start things off right, I'm hosting the first Digital Orc challenge of the year!

What is it?
The Digital Orc Picture Challenge is a month-long competition in which you, my constant readers, submit your artistic interpretations of the Digital Orc.  You may email the image to me in GIF, JPEG, or PDF format.  There is no limit to the number of entries each participant may submit.  The image may be black and white, grayscale, or color and in any medium.  By submitting your image, you agree that you have copyright ownership of the image, and retain ownership, but give me permission to post the image on my blog indiscriminately.

How can I help?
Even if you don't plan on participating, I would greatly appreciate it if you take the image above, post it on your blog, and link it to this post.  The more submissions, the more interesting and fun this will be!

When is it due?
I will select the winner Thursday, January 31.  I will post submissions as they arrive.

Where do I send it?
hartwell602 at gmail dot com.

Do I need artistic skill?
Nope!  Entries are just as likely to win based on originality or humor as much as in skill exposition.

What do I win?
Everyone who participates earns 500 Digital Orc points.  The overall winner will get PDF copies of all my published adventures and a signed print copy of the game of their choice!

So what are you waiting for?  Start doodling and get the year off to a fun start!

1 comment:

Thanks for posting to the Digital Orc! Be sure to pick up a copy of one of my old-school modules available at RPGNow.com!