Jan 7, 2013

My OSR Character Sheet

I finished my OSR character sheet.  I wanted to keep it simple and logical.  That is, exclude extraneous information and focus on what I want my players to do:  Fight monsters and explore weird places!  You can get yours free by clicking here.  I also linked it in my "Free Stuff" tab located at the top of my blog.

If you'd like me to do a personalized character sheet in which I draw your character and insert it on the bottom of the sheet, shoot me a picture or description and I'll see what I come up with.  You can contact me through a comment on this post or through email at hartwell602 at gmail dot com.  Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:14 PM EST

    it is missing constitution ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it has Wisdome twice. Otherwise it's a neat, functional character sheet.

    -Ed Green

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting to the Digital Orc! Be sure to pick up a copy of one of my old-school modules available at RPGNow.com!